A few months ago I asked some of you crazies what is something you’d like to know, overcome, dominate, or experience. The other day I was sifting through some of those responses and came across this question from one of you.
“How can I make it easier for me to make big decisions and changes in my life. There are some things I really want to achieve in life but I’m having a tough time making the decisions and changes and necessary for me to accomplish those things.”
Odds are you’ve probably already made some pretty huge decisions in your life.
- Changed careers
- Got married
- Had kids
- Bought a house
Some of them may have felt difficult while others may have come naturally. The point is that you made them and you’re still here today reading this post.
In today’s episode of Limitless365TV I’ll be going over some strategies that I’ve personally used to make some of the biggest decisions in life and talk about how you can use them to do the same.
- Leaving safety and security in a previous job
- Dropping everything and traveling around the world
Some highlight from the show:
- :50- You’ve probably already made big decisions. How you can look to those for guidance.
- 1:20- A personal story from me that required a little guts and grit to make a big change and big decision.
- 1:55- How others can serve to inspire you to make big decisions.
- 2:40- Tim Ferriss and the worst case scenario strategy.
- 3:55- The single book that has and the most impact on my life thus far.
- 5:20- The 2nd last thing
Enough of the jibba-jabba. Lets jump on into this things shall we?
Don’t see a video? Click here.
Extra reading and resources for this video:
- People doing big things: Kyle Maynard, Joel Runyon 777 Project, Amy Clover SIO Tour, Chris Guillebeau Happiness of Pursuit, Pencils for Promise.
- Tim Ferriss: The practicality of pessimism – Stoicism as a productivity system.
- Julien Smith: Flinch
- Zen Habits: How to change your life – A users guide
- Limitless365: Living on purpose and why confusion is comfortable
- Limitless365: The butterfly effect and how small changes lead to big results
- Dan and Chip Heath: Swtich – How to Change Things When Change Is Hard
- Thich Nhat Hanh: Fear – Essential Wisdom for Getting Through the Storm
- Jaimal Yogis: The Fear Project (My write up of the book)
What big decisions are you mulling over and how can I help you figure it out? Post to the comments below or contact me directly.
Do you have a question you’d like answered on L365TV? Send an message in a bottle my way.