The greatest amount of wasted time is the time not getting started.
Visit the Limitless Archives for a complete list of everything I have written
- Beginner Body Weight Workout
- Incredible Hulk Body Weight Workout
- Now I’m Ready For Some Weights
- A Little Spice In Your Life
- But I’m Bored. Create Your Own Workout
- Run Like The Flash… And The Right Kind Of Cardio
- A challenge to the crazies (beg/Int/Adv routines)
How to workout:
- Definitive guide to sets, reps, rest, and tempo
- Quick start guide to working out…
- Training for a 5K
- A proper warm-up
- Cut your body some slack. Recover right.
- Minimalist fitness: A nothing to it workout
- A Brief Guide To Protein, Fat, and Carbs
- How To Be Bobby Flay In The Kitchen… But With ABS
- The Dining Out Guide
- Be Like Aquaman. Never Drink Your Calories
- Diet detective: Uncover clues to fix your own nutrition plan
- Sugar…Awwww Honey Honey (dealing with cravings)
- 10 road blocks to bad a** nutrition & how to overcome them
- The only 3 supplements you’ll ever need
- A serious post. Blood sugar, insulin, and diabesity.
- Understanding your carbs. They’re a food group too.
- 30 truths in 30 Days: Tips to surviving a 30 day Paleo challenge
- I eat cause I’m stressed and I’m stressed cause I eat
- How To Beat Life In A Fist Fight
- Who Are You?
- Cold Shower? Yes Please!
- What’s your vision? Seeing 20/20 for your life?
- Big Changes Made Easy
- Regrets got you hostage… f&@#’em
- Fear and loathing…but not in Las Vegas (pt.1)
- Fear and loathing… but not in Las Vegas (pt.2)
- Reach for the stars: A simple approach to achieving any goal
- Wake up, be you. 6 steps to achieve it all.
- 80% of your results come from 20% of your efforts
- How music can make us healthier and happier.
Things I wish I wrote but didn’t:
- MovNat – The 10 laws of moving naturally
- Chris Kresser – 9 steps to perfect health
- Chris Kresser – 3 tips for working with stress
- Whole 9 – The grain manifesto
- Whole 9 – Paleo poor, your guide to the grocery store
- Mark’s Daily Apple – It’s time to get real
- Charles Poliquin – Top 5 tips for getting in shape for summer
- Charles Poliquin – 10 reasons why runners should include strength training
- The minimalists – My 288 things
- Joel Runyon – Nice people don’t change the world
- Man vs. Debt – 42 ways to radically simplify your financial life
- Diane Sanfilippo -Gluten Free Made Easy
Ted Talks that dominate:
- Dan Gilbert asks “why we are happy.”
- 7 rules for making more happiness
- Simon Sinek, how leaders inspire action
- Matt Cutts, Try something new for 30 days
- Terry Wahls, Minding your mitochondria
- Jill Taylor, Stroke of insight
- Ken Robinson, Schools kill creativity